What Will Tracy Tyson Miller Do for Me?
Each case is different, but provided below are just some of the ways an Ms. Miller can help you through the Social Security Process:
- Determine what benefits you are eligible for and analyze your case in view of current Social Security Regulations.
- Aid you in completing all forms.
- File your initial claim forms completely and quickly.
- File any appeals, if necessary, completely and quickly.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your claim.
- Help strengthen your case by referring you to additional
doctors and drafting forms for your physicians to
- Monitor and notify you of the progress of your claim at the Social Security Administration.
- Supplement your claim with updated records and reports.
- Gather evidence from medical providers to strengthen your claim.
- Keep you updated as to the status of your claim.
- Handle all aspects of the hearing.
- Prepare you for the questions and topics that will come up
at your hearing, and address any issues you are concerned
- Prepare a written argument in support of your claim.
- Ask the Administrative Law Judge to subpoena any witnesses necessary to proving your claim
- Fully argue your case at the hearing by giving an opening
and closing statement, cross-examining the vocational
expert and any other adverse witnesses, asking the Administrative
Law Judge to review and reassess any
prior claims, and preserving the evidentiary record through proper
and timely objections.
- Insure the Social Security Administration calculates your benefits correctly.
- Answer any questions you may have about your claim.
Contact our office today for a free consultation